Friday, January 20, 2006

Do, do, do, lookin' out my backdoor

I spent 6 hours plowing snow at the family's place in the mts north of town Tuesday night. I drove in with about 14 inches on the ground - it came up to the bottom of the truck. We plow with a 4-wheeler w/ a blade on the front that we use. The only problem is 14 inches of snow weighs alot, so I spent a good deal of the evening and early morning pulling the 4-wheeler out of the snow when it got stuck. After doing this for a few hours I began to wish I had a CAT like when I worked at Camp Perkins after college. This made me dig through the photos trying to find a photo of the CAT and I ended up spending a few hours looking through photos - more photos of a "this day in history" of my life is coming soon... Also thought I would share my view from the porch when I woke up after the night of plowing.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this. Too cool.

9:03 PM  
Blogger anthony said...

hey, there's a little psychic kid trying desperately to escape from his recently-turned psychopathic murdering dad through one of those tiny windows up there.

11:37 AM  
Blogger john said...

you found waldo first - two gold stars

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home