Friday, May 18, 2007

El Finite-O

It's done - I think...after fighting construction adhesived gutters off the fascia, a paint sprayer that worked for only15 minutes, and then going old school with a brush and roller and 2 weeks later here we are. Just finished the doors and a little touch up on the new trim today. I have quickly realized that I was definitely spoiled growing up in a brick house...a few below of old ones to see where we've come from.How we bought it...New Front Yard last year...

and now...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

John it looks so nice. Good job. I love the front door painted black too. Did you get the treats I left on your desk or did Kasey...?

5:58 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

It looks great! Wow...MUCH better than when you bought it! I bet the neighbors are happy that the blue is gone!

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home