Thursday, January 26, 2006

Hi my name is Kanye West, I'm a MORON

So the latest and far from greatest on a ... sub-human ... of pop culture. As we all know Kanye West called President Bush a racist a few months back while "trying" to help raise relief money for Hurricane Katrina. If unfamiliar with this event educate yourself and you will recognize this as just one of his many public displays of his lack of intelligence.

Now he has posed on the latest Rolling Stone as Christ. Hmmm.... wonder what he's trying to say. West insists he has a lot in common with Christ since he had to fight for recognition and suffer for all his success. Should we laugh? Maybe we should all help him cry because life is so tough for him?
C'mon now is there any doubt how much of a moron this guy is?

I tried - I mean I really tried to muster up some tears for him.... didn't happen. So the only thing this genius warrants is possibly to be mocked publicly. I suppose that’s what he means when he says he's a lot like Christ in that people mock him. The difference here as informed folks know is that Christ was mocked by fools - Kanye is mocked because he IS a fool.

Oh, wait, wait... its tears - tears because I'm laughing so hard, ha, ha, ha! - seriously - All I've got for this guy is a kick in the ass. See illustration...

2 Comments:

Blogger john said...

Hmm, maybe nobody likes Kanye either that's cool...

1:18 AM  
Blogger Andy Michael said...

I would love to throw handfuls of partially melted chocolate icecream at him. It would be messy, but worth it.
He deserves to be made fun of.
Well done.

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home