Thursday, June 21, 2007

I'm going to knock somebody out...

Tidbits that seem to all come together today in my news listening that lead me to the conclusion that if I ran my own poll questioning the people in charge as to their ability to find their asses with both hands and a road map the affirmative results would be under 25%...

Americans' Confidence in Congress at All-Time Low really? Makes me want to say something along the lines of "no crap, you don't say..." So if Television and Newspaper are trusted under 25% then why does anyone act like their the authority? The positive -Look at who we do trust though - listen/read the interview with the Navy SEAL above and that's why.

Journalists give to Democrats 9-to-1
This shouldn't be news to anyone...

Glenn's Interview with Anderson Cooper
hmmmmm.....I wonder why congress has such a low approval rating, better yet I wonder why Pelosi who was all about everyone in office being more transparent has changed her mind - it just doesn't seem convenient for here right now I guess...

I think my head is going to explode...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home