Friday, March 21, 2008

Today' Visitor

So this morning I'm chugging along on my computer and mid conversation with a bank negotiator I look up and theres a fox sitting on the other side of our back fence. Roy was outside chewing on a bone and didn't notice him. This fox sat under the tree keeping an eye on Roy and on the squirrels in the tree along the irrigation ditch. Roy finally noticed him and I'm sure thought "hey someone to play with." He took off running when Roy went to greet him...



1 Comments:

Blogger anthony said...

there are a family of foxes that live near my parent's place. they're really beautiful.

turkey season's opening wednesday, and it's finally getting nice enough to go out for crappie. we're going to do a double-header on saturday--fishing in the morning and turkey a little later. have you heard any reports of turkey out there?

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home