Saturday, November 24, 2007

First Limit Out of the Year

Seems we came to the WMA on a day that pheasants were planted. For Thanksgiving weekend I thought there would be more folks out hunting but I decided that I should get Roy out anyway and there were alot of birds and not too many other people out. This is the first time I've limited with Roy, Problem was we got our second bird at the back of the WMA and we had to walk through the majority of it on the way back to the truck and we kept running into birds, Roy would point, and I couldn't do anything about - the last one held so long I could have punched it when it came up. Roy's really coming along, its really alot of fun to see him progress.


Roy's not quite the camera ham like he used to not to mention he was a little distracted, below is the progression to get him to the photo above - goofy beast.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home