Sunday, September 30, 2007

September Bird Photos

A few of this years bird photos...I still have alot of work to do with Roy but the little dog has a great nose - not a lost downed bird yet - he's far better at finding and fetching the dead ones up than I am at hitting them...

1st Quail - Good Shot, Good Fetch


1st Chukar - he found this one about an hour after I shot it as we were heading down the other side of the canyon where it landed - chukar lock their wings and glide down the mountain - I swore I hit it but I was shooting 7 1/2's so it didn't dump over like it may have if I were shooting 5's or 6's - 7 1/2's area a little on the small sifde for a chukar at 30 yards.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NEVER have I seen a dog that is more photogenic than our boy Roy. He just never saw a camera he didn't like!

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home